Just to remind our NCTJ diploma course students: entries for the NCTJ autumn exams are due in by October 7, 2016.
Students doing our NCTJ diploma courses need to decide whether to enter.
You can see the exam dates and exam times here
- Email us if you need to discuss which exams to sit.
- Fill out the exam entry form here Tick the box in section B saying you're a CMP student. You have to pay the exam fees when you submit the form.
- You can see the exam fees here Scroll down to the section: Diploma in journalism. You do not have to pay a registration fee.
- If you want to sit any exams overseas, see details here Scroll down to the section: Sitting exams abroad.
- Email us and tell us which subjects you entered.
- Download Tips files and mock exam papers for the subjects you have entered from the NCTJ Exam Papers and Exam Tips libraries.
- You must submit coursework with these exams: Broadcasting, and Videojournalism for online. Email us for details.
- Once you have entered, await instructions from the NCTJ, not from us. They normally send them to you around 7-10 days before the exam.
- Queries about exam arrangements should go to the NCTJ, not to us.
- Your results will go to you, not to us.
Just to reminder you that the NCTJ are restructuring their diploma from September 2017.
They mean that you:
- Must submit your eportfolio to the NCTJ for marking by August 31, 2
- Must pass the Reporting exam by April 2017. There will not be any other sittings after that.