Students doing our NCTJ diploma courses need to decide whether to enter. The entry deadline is Friday March 4, 2016.
You can see the exam dates here and the exam times here
- Email us if you need to discuss which exams to sit.
- Fill out the exam entry form here Tick the box in section B saying you're a CMP student. You have to pay the exam fees when you submit the form.
- You can see the exam fees here Scroll down to the section: Diploma in journalism. You do not have to pay a registration fee.
- If you want to sit any exams overseas, please contact the British Council in your region. Find them
Exams must be sat at the UK times - whichever time zone you live in.
Once the BC has agreed to host the exams, email firstname.lastname@example.org to finalise the arrangements.
- Email us and tell us which subjects you entered.
- Email us for Tips files and mock exam papers for the subjects you have entered.
- You must submit coursework with these exams: Broadcasting, and Videojournalism for online. Email us for details.
- Once you have entered, await instructions from the NCTJ. They normally send them to you around 7-10 days before the exam.
- Queries about exam arrangements should go to the NCTJ, not to us.
- Your results will go to you, not to us.