Students doing our NCTJ diploma courses need to decide whether to enter.
You can see the exam dates here and the exam times here
- Email us if you need to discuss which exams to sit.
- Fill out the exam entry form here Tick the box in section B saying you're a CMP student. You have to pay the exam fees when you submit the form.
- You can see the exam fees here Scroll down to the section: Diploma in journalism. You do not have to pay a registration fee.
- If you want to sit any exams overseas, please contact the British Council in your region. Find them
Exams have to be sat at the UK times - whichever time zone you live in.
Once the BC has agreed to host the exams, email email@example.com to finalise the arrangements.
- Email us and tell us which subjects you entered.
- Email us for Tips files and mock exam papers for the subjects you have entered.
- You must submit coursework with these exams: Broadcasting, and Videojournalism for online. Email us for details.
- Once you have entered, await instructions from the NCTJ. They normally send them to you around 7-10 days before the exam.
- Queries about exam arrangements should go to the NCTJ, not to us.
- Your results will go to you, not to us.