- NCTJ Photojournalism / press photography diploma exams will still be recognised by employers.
- There will be just two more Photojournalism / press photography exam sessions: in November 2015, and April 2016. We strongly advise you to complete your exams in these sittings.
- If you do not complete the Photojournalism exams by April 2016, you can switch (no charge) to our NCTJ diploma course: http://collegeofmediaandpublishing.co.uk/course/c/40/t/nctj-journalism-diploma-course
You could do the entire diploma, or any of the individual subjects:
- Essential public affairs (central, local and EU government)
- Essential media law
- Photography for journalists
OR you could complete our Photojournalism course modules and assignments, and receive the accredited CMP Photojournalism diploma.
We’re sorry this situation has arisen, and apologise to any inconvenience it may cause. We will, of course, work with you to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Please email us if you have any queries.