This essential guide steers journalists and other communicators through the maze of laws and regulations that apply during the general election campaign.
It’s simple, practical and easy to follow.
It covers essential areas including:
- Covering election meetings, polls and counts
- Libel: what you can safely publish
- Handling parties with racist policies
- Election adverts
- Media and the police: handling flashpoints
- Dealing with security guards and 'jobsworths'
… and much more.
Discounts are available for multiple downloads. Email for details